The parking lot barrier is a channel entrance and exit device specially used to restrict the entry and exit of motor vehicles. It has been widely used in toll stations, parking lots and other occasions, bringing great convenience to people's life and travel. However, the barrier is a consumable device after all, and it also needs a lot of attention to its use and maintenance. If some common faults can be repaired in time, they still have a great impact on the use effect and service life.
Let's take a look at the common faults and maintenance methods of parking lot gates.
1. The parking lot gates cannot rise and fall
1. First check whether there is electricity and whether the fuse is burned out. If the fuse blows, it must be checked thoroughly.
2. Unplug the underground cable in the reception room and measure whether the red, white and yellow wires of the motor are connected. If it is connected, the red, white, and yellow wires in the underground cable are open; if not connected, remove the hood and measure these three wires at the plug that connects between the door row and the nose. If it is connected, it means that the line from the end of the door row to the reception room is broken (including the poor contact of each plug); if it still does not work, directly measure whether the motor stator coil is open.
3. The motor leads are only red and yellow, not white. Check whether the motor stator is hot. If it is hot, it means that the motor thermal protection shutdown cannot be turned on or off. If it doesn't get hot, check if the 20UF startup capacitor fails.
4. If the motor is in good condition or cannot be switched on and off, measure whether the blue, green and gray limit signal lines are short-circuited.
5. The motor wire and signal wire are in good condition, but cannot be connected or disconnected, indicating that the control box is faulty.
Second, the parking lot barrier switch fails
First measure whether the red (yellow) wire and white wire of the motor are connected, and then measure whether the blue-grey (green) signal wire and the K2 (K1) sensor switch are short-circuited.
3. The parking lot gate can be opened and closed but cannot be stopped
The switch can show that there is no problem with the red, white and yellow lines of the motor line, and that the signal line is not short-circuited. The main reason is that the limit signal is not sent to the controller or the limit function of the controller is not good.
4. The parking lot gate cannot stop automatically.
1. Limit sensors K1 and K2 are open at the same time.
2. The blue circuit of the public line is broken.
3. Check the controller for damage.
5. The parking lot barrier often shakes during the operation
Check that the length (weight) of the brake lever is installed correctly and is proportional to the spring tension.
Sixth, the parking lot barrier gate lever is in place and does not stop
1. The thyristor in the control box is broken: once the control box is plugged in, it will run automatically, indicating that the thyristor is worn out.
2. The switch is in place, no conduction: use the handle to shake the brake lever to the closed position or the open position, and use a multimeter to measure whether the output voltage of the closed position or the open position changes. If not, the hall switch is broken.
3. The switch is in poor contact with the plug-in of the lost box: open the gate, and use an electric meter to measure whether the positive and negative voltages of the photoelectric switch exist. If not, there is a problem with the connector and should be checked.
Seven, the parking lot gate still does not operate after power-on
1. There is no output voltage in the control box: check whether the fuse of the control box is blown; check whether the electronic components of the control board are obviously damaged. If there is, please contact the seller or our after-sales service department for repair.
2. Damaged capacitor: After pressing the on/off button, the motor vibrates and does not run. Maybe the starting capacitor is broken, replace it.
3. The motor is burnt out: the discrimination method measures whether the two leads of the motor are connected; whether the smell of the insulating paint is strong.
4. The switch is on for a long time: If the plug-in of the power-off switch is unplugged, the gate can be turned on and off, but it cannot be plugged in, indicating that the switch is broken.
5. Broken belt: Look for an open door to see if the belt is worn.
The faults and maintenance methods of the barrier gate are mainly as follows:
1. The coil buried in the gate is loose:
When the ground sense coil cannot be firmly fixed in the nest, the vibration of the car driving on the road will deform the coil in the nest and change the initial inductance of the ground sense. At this time, the sensor must be reset to work normally. The solution is to pour melted asphalt into it to fix it.
2. The connecting screw of the gate is loose:
The joint screws are connected by positive and negative threads, and the upper and lower bearings are connected by double-headed screws. If the screw is loose, the upper and lower positions will be inaccurate. Insert a 80MM long 4-iron rod between the double-headed screws, and the brake lever can be adjusted up and down.
3. The arm screw of the gate is loose:
If this screw is loose, the up and down position of the gate of the gate will be inaccurate, and there will be a lot of shaking when it stops. Hang the bolts and lock the nuts.
4. Move the position control magnet:
Use Cimin Hall elements up and down. If the rectangular magnet and the cammed disc in the reducer change position, the positioning will be inaccurate. The problem can be solved without turning it over.
5. Power off protection switch: When the control part of the gate fails, the automatic protection device of the gate will work automatically. At this time, the brake lever stops at the inclined position, the main power is disconnected, and the machine does not work. At this time, open the door of the machine and turn the large belt clockwise 3-8 circles to the upper position to restore. If it fails to recover after so many times, it is necessary to check whether the Hall element and the circuit board have failed.
6. The adjustment nut of the pull-down hook is loose:
The lower part of the chassis is provided with a threaded M10 pull-down hook, its function is to pull the spring of the balance mechanism and the zero-point adjustment of the balance function. It is also equipped with two M10 hexagon nuts and Ф10 spring washers. If the nut is loose, there will be knocking noise and balance imbalance when the machine is running. After the balance imbalance, although the machine can still run, it will greatly increase the speed of the reducer, motor and other transmissions. The load of the machine parts, thus affecting the reliability and mechanical life of the gate operation.