Turnstile is also a kind of access control equipment. Because of its special control function, it can effectively prevent illegal entry such as climbing and crossing. Therefore, it is often used in various special control areas that require stricter control requirements. Personnel need to have special authority to be allowed to pass, and the speed of the turnstile is about 30 people per minute.
Rotary gate product structure and its working principle:
1. The mechanical part of the rotary gate
The mechanical part of the turnstile (door) is divided into two parts: the structure frame and the movement. The structural frame is used as a carrier, and the movement is mainly composed of motor, optocoupler small board (single, double), drive shaft, electromagnet, etc.;
2. Rotary gate control part
The rotary gate (door) control part is composed of industrial-grade main control board, transformer, battery, relay, air switch, etc.
3. The working principle of the system
1) Turn on the power, the system will enter the working state after 2 seconds of the main board of the revolving door, and the left and right positioning arms will be automatically locked.
2) Use the manual button to open the gate signal to the main board. After receiving the gate opening signal, the main board sends out the gate opening command, the relay is closed, the electromagnet is energized and the left and right positioning arms are opened to meet the opening requirements and wait for pedestrians to pass (passing time for pedestrians) The default is 10S, if more than 10S, the pass qualification will be cancelled).
3) After the revolving gate is powered off, the battery-powered main control board issues a normally open command, the motor drives the drive shaft, and is limited by the two-way optical coupling plate, and the revolving gate is normally open to allow pedestrians to pass freely, meeting fire protection requirements.