How to make a sliding gate structure
1. The present utility model relates to the technical field of translation gates, in particular to the structure of translation gates.
2. The sliding gate is also called the sliding door or the sliding door machine. It combines the movement mode of the automatic door and the dissuasion function of the wing gate. It has become one of the mainstream channel management equipment and is widely used in various places and high-end offices. Buildings and hotels have stable operation, long service life, easy maintenance, and effective on-site personnel management and control, maximizing the effective conversion of equipment instead of manpower.
3. The common translation gates on the market are mostly driven by motors, which use the motor to drive the pulley, drive the gate to open and close through the belt, and use the photoelectric switch to limit the position. Deformation and damage will cause the motor to stall for a long time and affect the use of the equipment.
Technical implementation elements:
4. The main purpose of the present utility model is to propose a translation gate structure, which aims to solve the problem that the belt is easily deformed and damaged in the current translation drive mode, which causes the motor to stall for a long time and affects the use of the equipment.
5. In order to achieve the above purpose, the present utility model proposes a translation gate structure, the translation gate structure includes two translation gate groups arranged oppositely along the left and right directions, and a passage for passing people is formed between the two translation gate groups, Each of the translation gate groups includes:
6. Mounting seat;
7. A gate assembly, comprising a gate movably mounted to the mounting seat in a left-right direction, the gate being used to extend into the passageway to partially block the passageway; and,
8. A drive assembly, the drive assembly comprises a drive motor and a rocker frame, a motor base of the drive motor is fixedly mounted on the mount base, and one end of the rocker frame is drivingly connected to the main shaft of the drive motor, The other end of the rocker frame is connected to the gate, and the main shaft of the driving motor rotates to drive the rocker frame to swing, thereby driving the gate to move left and right.
9. Optionally, the upper end of the front side of the mounting seat is provided with a first chute extending in the left-right direction;
10. The gate is provided with a first sliding block corresponding to the first chute, and the first sliding block is slidably installed in the first chute.
11. Optionally, the main shaft of the drive motor extends forward and backward;
12. The rocker frame includes a first link and a second link that are hinged with each other, the upper end of the first link is hinged with the first slider, and the lower end of the second link is connected with the drive. The main shaft of the motor is fixedly connected.
13. Optionally, the main shaft of the drive motor extends forward and backward;
14. The rocker frame includes a third connecting rod and a fourth connecting rod that are hinged with each other, the upper end of the third connecting rod is hinged with the first sliding block, and the front side of the fourth connecting rod is provided with a long connecting rod. The lower end of the fourth link is hingedly mounted on the mounting seat, the rocker frame further includes a rocker, one end of the rocker is fixedly connected with the main shaft of the drive motor, and the other end of the rocker is The rear side is provided with a flange, and the flange is slidably installed into the elongated hole.
15. Optionally, the gate comprises a first door panel and a second door panel connected in sequence, the first door panel is located on a side close to the passageway, and the height of the first door panel is greater than that of the first door panel. Two door panel settings.
16. Optionally, a guide groove is provided on the rear side of the first door panel;
17. A guide block is provided on the front side of the second door panel corresponding to the guide groove, and the guide block is slidably installed in the guide groove, so that the first door panel and the second door panel are guided and matched.
18. Optionally, a driving cylinder is provided on the second door panel, and a cylinder rod of the driving cylinder is fixedly connected with the guide block to drive the guide block to move in the guide groove.
19. Optionally, a displacement sensor is provided on the mounting base to detect the moving distance of the gate.
20. Optionally, the lower end of the front side of the mounting seat is provided with a second chute extending in the left-right direction;
21. The gate is provided with a second sliding block corresponding to the second sliding groove, and the second sliding block is slidably installed in the second sliding groove.
22. Optionally, in the two sets of translation gates, the passing passage is formed between the two gates, and two opposite sides of the two gates are respectively provided with an infrared transmitter and an infrared receiver, Used to detect the distance between the two gates.
23. In the technical solution of the present utility model, a passage for pedestrians is formed between the two translation gate groups for pedestrians to pass through, and the gates in each of the translation gate groups move left and right to cooperate with another gate. The gate in the translation gate group shields the passageway, and realizes the opening and closing of the passage. Specifically, the gate is driven by the combination of the drive motor and the rocker frame, and the main shaft of the drive motor rotates. In order to drive the rocker frame to swing, thereby driving the gate to move left and right, the driving mode of the motor rocker has a stable rhythm. The rotational drive of the drive motor has no influence, improving the stability and durability of the structure.