What is LPR(License Plate Recognition) Technology?
License plate recognition（ANPR/ALPR/LPR) is one of the important components in modern intelligent transportation parking systems, and it is widely used.
Based on technologies such as digital image processing, pattern recognition, and computer vision, it analyzes the vehicle images or video sequences taken by the camera
to obtain the unique license plate number of each car to complete the recognition process.
Hardware part introduction
Camera Automatic License Plate Recognition for Parking Management 2
Camera: it mainly captures pictures, which are sent to the software for recognition. There are two ways to trigger the camera to capture pictures. One is that the camera itself has a head-detection function, and the other is that the car is triggered by the loop coil when vehicle pass to capture the picture.
upload software can provide API and interface with client's third-party software system,system can get the number plate recognition result data from our software.
ALPR software interface-multiple languages
Software function introduction
1) The recognition module is built into the parking lot software, which can recognize the license plates of
123 countries and regions and output the results.
2) Parking software, which can manage the whole parking lot from entrance and exit to charging.
3) Set permissions for operators who manage parking lots.
4) Set the charging rules of the parking lot,input them into the system and charge them automatically.
5) Monitor the movement of vehicles in and out.
6) Keep a record of vehicle movements.
7) Form the report summary of vehicle access management, fee management and parking management.
8) The best solution of a set of parking software is to manage the parking lot with one in and one out. It can
also be used for two in and two out.If beyond this range, it may affect the efficiency of management or cause
the situation of stagnation, which also depends on the actual use of computers and the amount of vehicles.